allstate sucks

Use this forum to discuss storm or hurricane matters.

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:22 pm

Mike is a very abusive person and if someone, whether it be the webmaster or the corporate master of mike, let it be known he has some vested interest in being here. Abusers and name callers don't just hang out year after year for sport. he definitely has a vested interest to be here and its not just to "keep up with the industry". He would like to think we are all morons who would believe this. What a beast.

Unread postby guest » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:26 pm

lurkinglow PLEASE keep watching and doing your best for the victims of Mike, Me and Dasfuk (AND THEIR MASTER ALLSTATE) or whatever today's name is they use. You are doing a great service for humanity. They are sell outs who have no real conception of what real life is about.

CHEERS

Unread postby Me » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:53 pm

We're bots, not human... thanks for pointing that out.
Me
Done That
Done That

Re: To Mike & Me

Unread postby Shill » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:03 pm

webmaster wrote:To Mike & Me:
I'm glad you guys have the fortitude to stick in here.

To others: No one has more right or gets more disgusted at Allstate than myself, and is why I do these sites. With that said, I don't feel like these guys work for, or are planted here by Allstate. We may not always agree with all that is posted in the forums, but if looked at in a positive light it can bring about more advantageous discussions which is it's purpose. There will always be different views to every post but from what I've read, these guys have offered a lot more valuable, knowledgeable information than negative and I believe a lot more can be gained through meaningful discussions rather than name calling. Give it a try; you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, and I truly believe they have much to offer if asked properly.

Hey guest I guess if you would have read the whole thread you would have noted this quote from the Web Master. Could it be? The Web Master is really working for Allstate? (Insert Law and Order donk donk noise now)

Does Mike, Me, Dasfuk, Big Problem, some Texas guy, or myself always come across in the most elegant manner, no. But from reading the posts here, they are trying to give people insight to an industry that most people do not understand. I have seen questions answered or advice given. Discussions had to try and help anyway possible. I suppose that you would rather all of us tell people to get an attorney or a PA, and not try to help them save money in the long run. Does Allstate suck, I don’t know as I have only had a couple dealings with them. Is insurance confusing and frustrating for the average person, sure. If you don’t want the advice, don’t take it. But I am sure that some of the posts from the above posters have help, if only in a little way.

Truly yours,

Insurance scum
Shill

My Master

Unread postby Mike » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:38 am

Truth be known the only master I have or know of would be my wife. I own my own company (as an independent) and hold contracts with 144 different companies (Allstate not being one of them as they are a captive carrier). I have tried to educate many on this site as to the "in's and out's" of insurance law. This would be the same class I teach in college to future business owners. My interest here is not whether one company or another is dishonest or "evil", but rather to educate to what is out there, and let people make their own informed decisions as to what works best for them. Not all people fit inside the same insurance "box" and so each person or interest has to be looked at individually as to their specific problem (risk).

"A fool who subscribes to higher education but refuses to learn anything new, is still a fool".

Oscar Wilde.

Once again I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with Allstate Insurance Company or any of it's subsidiaries.
Mike

Unread postby Immortal » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:20 pm

Guest wrote:Mike is a very abusive person and if someone, whether it be the webmaster or the corporate master of mike, let it be known he has some vested interest in being here. Abusers and name callers don't just hang out year after year for sport. he definitely has a vested interest to be here and its not just to "keep up with the industry". He would like to think we are all morons who would believe this. What a beast.

Well, I don't know what crawled up your ass and died, but you aren't adding anything useful to the conversation. If you don't agree, go to another site.
Immortal

Previous

Return to Storm & Hurricane Issues