Belinda Chang and Maria Parisi in Charlotte bad tactics

Use this forum to tell us about your worst adjuster, and your worst adjuster experience.

Belinda Chang and Maria Parisi in Charlotte bad tactics

Unread postby alabamaspitfire » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:39 am

One thing these two horrible adjusters will do is tell you to get YOUR insurance to pay for the initial repairs. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, as they are known for not reimbursing YOUR insurance as they should, as they try to get out of paying for ALL of the damage. Again, these adjusters will try bad tactics and do not fall for their brand of evil. What can I say, but ALLSTATE SUCKS!
alabamaspitfire
Let's Go
Let's Go

Re: Belinda Chang and Maria Parisi in Charlotte bad tactics

Unread postby alabamaspitfire » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Let me add Douglas Robichaud ......now they are not paying medical bills, after paying for truck repairs!
alabamaspitfire
Let's Go
Let's Go

Re: Belinda Chang and Maria Parisi in Charlotte bad tactics

Unread postby the_trixter » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:04 am

Let me add to the list of Charlotte "bad Tactics" 1st theres Jeanette Webb who will hug you and walk you arm in arm and lie about expediting your claim . 2nd there's Marie Morton who , get this folks , will keep asking for receipts and told me I could get my best buy receipts by giving them my phone number. When I told her I don't give my phone number out she replied " Than how do you get your receipts ? " . I could continue to list more as i have been in this claim nightmare for more than three months.
the_trixter
New
New

Return to Worst Allstate Adjusters